- Two large portabella mushrooms
- Laughing Cow Swiss cheese, 2 wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Dried minced onion, 2 teaspoons
- Salt and dried thyme to taste
- 1 summer squash, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, reduced fat type
- Aluminum foil
Clean out the center of each mushroom cap and reserve the contents. This will be finely chopped and added into the stuffing.
Combine the cheese, garlic, onion and seasonings in a bowl. Mix until smooth, then add the chopped mushroom reserve (from the inside of the mushroom caps). Add squash to the bowl and mix until everything is coated with the cheese.
Fill each mushroom cap with the squash/cheese mixture and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Place mushroom caps in a foil pack and bake for 25 minutes in 375 degree oven. Be careful when removing from oven as the foil pack will release steam when opening.