- 1 can Sparkling Orange Juice (Sanpelligrino Brand, Costco carries this brand)
- 3 ripe peaches, cut up, don’t bother removing skins
- 1 medium apple cored and sliced
- 18 strawberries, caps cut off and sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries (you can use frozen if not is season)
Cut up all the fruit and toss into a blender or food processor. I used a blender. Add the can of sparkling orange juice. Blend until smooth.
Serve 8 ounces in a white wine glass or any other beverage cup that showcases 8 ounces of liquid.
Tips: Since this smoothie is only 91 ounces per serving, consider pairing with something else. I like to have with one half bagel spread with low-fat cream cheese. Or, you can double the serving size of the smoothie.