- 1 can Sparkling Orange Juice (Sanpelligrino Brand, Costco carries this brand)
- 3 ripe peaches, cut up, don’t bother removing skins
- 1 medium apple cored and sliced
- 18 strawberries, caps cut off and sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries (you can use frozen if not is season)
Cut up all the fruit and toss into a blender or food processor. I used a blender. Add the can of sparkling orange juice. Blend until smooth.
Serve 8 ounces in a white wine glass or any other beverage cup that showcases 8 ounces of liquid.
Tips: Since this smoothie is only 91 ounces per serving, consider pairing with something else. I like to have with one half bagel spread with low-fat cream cheese. Or, you can double the serving size of the smoothie.
Print recipe using your printer menu options.
Your recipes are so inspiring. This orange drink would be good with the Breakfast caserole. Thanks