- One low-fat English muffin cut into halves
- 2 ounces of thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 1 slice of red onion (thinnly sliced)
- 1 tomato slice
- 1/4 cup shredded/chopped lettuce
- 1 cooked slice turkey bacon
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing (if you don’t like blue cheese, you can subsitute for low-fat ranch)
- Low-fat cheddar cheese, 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Pepper to taste
Toast the muffin halves in a toaster or toaster oven. Remove and spread each half with blue cheese dressing. Add tomoto, onion and lettuce. Set aside.
Spray a skillet with non-stick oil and cook the bacon strip until crispy. Remove from pan and cut in half. Respray the skillet and heat the sliced beef until warmed through.
Add the bacon and beef to the muffin sandwich.
This sandwich is in the neighborhood of 290 calories and serves one person.