- 1 cup each of: chopped onions (sweet), mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 4 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese, room temp
- 1 1/4 cup liquid egg-substitute (fat-free)
- 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1/8 chili powder
Spray 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Fire up the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until soft and slightly browned. Remove from skillet to a bowl and set aside.
Respray skillet with non-stick spray and spinach. Cook until wilted.
In a mixing bowl, combine cheese wedges (break into pieces), spinach and onion/mushroom mixture. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Place mixture into the pie pan.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour (until brown on top and firm). Yields eight 70 calories servings.