- 1 cup rice (cooked ahead and chilled)
- 1 pound pork loin, cubed
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- /14 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger (the jar type is easiest to use)
- 1 1/2 cup crosscut snow peas
- Tamari to taste
- 3/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- Peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Bok Choy
Toss cubed pork in cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet and sear pork over medium high heat. Add 1 tablesppon tamaria, toss meat and set aside in a small bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet and pan sear all chopped/diced veggies over medium high heat. Add the snow peas, garlic and ginger toward the end of the sear. Add salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of tamari sauce to the veggie mixture.
Incorporate the pork, rice and peanuts into the veggie mixture. Season to taste with additional tamari sauce (as desired) and red pepper flakes. You can make this spicer by adding more pepper flakes.
Cook the bok choy and add as a side dish to the rice or include in the rice dish. Here is a great link on how to cook baby bok choy