- 15 ounce can baby peas, drained
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt,
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin, black pepper, and chili powder
- Optional: fresh cilantro, chopped; chopped jalapenos
Mash canned peas in a medium size bowl with a potato masher. Add avocado, lime juice, yogurt and seasonings. Continue to mash and mix until throughly incorporated.
Stir in chopped tomoatoes and onions. Season to taste.
1/2 cup serving is in the neighborhood of 117 calories before chips. 13 chips or so will add another 120 plus calories depending on the type of chip used.