- One can low-fat turkey chili (with or without beans)
- Three fat-free or low-fat franks, cut and chopped into small pieces
- Tortilla chips (about 23 per serving)
- /12 cup chopped onions
- 3 fat-free slices of cheddar cheese, tear into strips
- Fat-free sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
Spray a skillet with non-stick cooing spray. Add chili and franks and cook over medium heat until heated through. Remove from heat and set aside.
Place nacho chips in an oven safe dish or platter. Spray the dish lightly with non-stick cooking oil. Spread 1/3 of the chili dog mixture over the chips, then layer with onion. Top with strips of cheddar cheese. Place under broiler and heat until cheese melts.
Add sour cream and/or salsa if desired. NOTE: The can of turkey chili with added franks will easily make 3 servings. Divide it out into three portions if you wish. You may need to add an extra slice or two of the cheddar cheese when making 3 portions.