- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups milk (low fat, skimmed)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 dry packet of enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounce)
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup no-fat sour cream
- 7 ounces baked tortilla chips
Dig out that crock pot from the bottom cupboard that you never use.
Mix the following in the crock pot:
Enchilda packet, water, tomato sauce, cream of chicken soup, milk. Whisk until smooth. Add the two chicken breasts. Next add black beans, corn and diced tomatoes.
Cook in crock pot for 5 hours. Just before serving, remove the chicken and shred using the tongs of a fork. Put chicken back into the crock pot and stir well.
Scoop out a one cup serving size into a bowl. Top with 1 small handful of shredded cheddar cheese and a dollop of fat-free sour cream. Garnish with a tortilla chip and serve.
Make (10) 1 cup servings. Each serving with cheddar cheese, sour cream (low or no fat) and 6 crumbled baked tortilla chips is around 260 calories.