- 2 cups green beans (I use fresh that are trimmed and cut)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 15 ounce can yellow wax beans- drained and rinsed
- 1 /2 cup diced cumbers
- 1 can chick peas, 15 ounce can drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
The Yummy Dressing
- Fresh chopped parsley, 3 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons Girard’s raspberry salad dressing
- 1/4 rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
If using fresh green beans you will need to do a quick blanch. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add green beans and broccoli. Cook until tender and then immerse in a iced cold water bath to stop the cooking process.
Drain the water and add the yellow beans, chick peas, diced cucumber, onion and parsley. Toss and set aside while you prepare the dressing. Add the dressing to the veggies and let marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge.